Volunteer with ALIVE!
ALIVE! depends greatly on our volunteers to assist with a variety of tasks such as food distribution, administrative assistance, and translators. Corporate groups, schools, service hours, and days of service welcome.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers must sign up in advance and report on-time
- Volunteers wear closed toe shoes
- Follow current CDC guidelines when volunteering for ALIVE!
Adults accompanying minors must sign a waiver for each minor.
- Minors ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of general volunteer activities
- Minors ages 15-17 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of volunteer activities at the Bus Barn
- Adults ages 18 and above may volunteer at food distribution sites
ALIVE! welcomes groups looking to do service together. If your school, youth program, gym, club, or group of friends wants to volunteer, complete the Group Volunteer Form.
Contact us at 703-548-9255 or firstname.lastname@example.org