Volunteer with ALIVE!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ALIVE!. We depend greatly on our volunteers to assist with a variety of tasks such as food distribution and bagging, admin assistance, greeters, translators and food recovery which are just a few. ALIVE! welcomes corporate groups, service hours, schools and days of service. Please contact us at 703-548-9255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group volunteer opportunities, please complete the Volunteer Form.
ALIVE! Volunteer Opportunities: CLICK HERE to sign up to volunteer!
Here is a description list of our volunteer opportunities.
Alexandria Eviction Prevention Partnership (AEPP) Volunteers Needed
ALIVE! is searching for volunteers to work remotely and in-person to help people facing eviction through the AEPP program. To volunteer, contact our Volunteer Manager.
- Warehouse shifts: Monday-Friday 9 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 4 pm
- Volunteers MUST sign up in advance and be on our schedule. No walk-ins please!
- Children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- All volunteers must wear closed toe shoes. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Saturday and evening opportunities offered during special events
- Group volunteer opportunities available
Read the ALIVE! Guidelines for Volunteers during COVID-19