Skip to content
ALIVE! COVID Safety GuidelinesRyan W2022-07-01T13:12:18-04:00
ALIVE! COVID Safety Guidelines
Staying Safe While Volunteering
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated prior to volunteering. Please ensure to bring your vaccination card to the work site. See the ALIVE! COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- All volunteers working indoors must wear a KN95 Mask- masks will be provided to all volunteers.
- Anyone handling food should wear gloves.
- Limit people inside to the minimum needed to carry out the work.
- Keep doors and windows open to increase airflow when possible.
- All volunteers must complete a health screening each day upon arrival and leave immediately if their temperature is above 100 and/or they feel unwell.
- Each volunteer is responsible for screening and recording their own temperature and answers on the health screening log at each location (office, warehouse, bus barn, and volunteer sites).
- Encourage people to stay home if they have experienced any symptoms of COVID and get tested as soon as possible before returning.
- Encourage all people to be vaccinated to the extent possible and realize vaccination does not protect completely against the spread of the omicron variant.