Alexandria Eviction Prevention Partnership
Facing Eviction or Need Rental Assistance? AEPP can help!
AEPP Outreach Events
Meet with AEPP staff in-person for immediate assistance.
Every Tuesday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM alternating between Charles Houston Rec Center (901 Wythe Street) and William Ramsay Rec Center (5650 Sanger Avenue). Get the flyer.
- October 12 at Charles Houston Rec Center
- October 19 at William Ramsey Rec Center
- October 26 at Charles Houston Rec Center
- November 2 at William Ramsey Rec Center
- November 9 at Charles Houston Rec Center
- November 16 at William Ramsey Rec Center
- November 30 at Charles Houston Rec Center
- December 7 at William Ramsey Rec Center
- December 14 at Charles Houston Rec Center
Every Thursday from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM at Casa Chirilagua (4109 Mt Vernon Avenue)
Make a Referral
To make a referral, complete the online AEPP Referral Form.
Alexandria Eviction Prevention Partnership (AEPP) connects Alexandria residents who are experiencing housing insecurity during the COVID-19 pandemic to resources and information, and provides supports to residents applying for rental assistance or navigating the eviction process. AEPP seeks to work collaboratively with the many community partners, faith organizations, and city departments that form the backbone of outreach and support to so many of Alexandria’s residents.
AEPP is a partnership of ALIVE!, Legal Services of Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia Affordable Housing Alliance, and The Lazarus Ministry of Christ Church.
Interested in helping Alexandrians connect to housing assistance? AEPP accepts volunteers on a case-by-case basis. To volunteer, contact our Volunteer Manager.